Sunday, August 4, 2013

11 months old!


Oh my sweet girl

How you have wrapped our hearts around yours. You are so precious. This is an amazing stage to be your mom, you learn new things daily. You point with direction now, telling me which bite you want to eat, which flower you’d like to smell (and then destroy), which thing you want to explore. You’ve learned to say mama, and may have said banana. You motion consistently for "oh man" and "how big are you?" You’ve learned to look for the moon at night. You blew your first kiss to your daddy on Father’s day. You love to stand, pulling up on anything and everything. You scale furniture a bit, but aren’t showing much interest in walking. You are however very interested in communication. You are so aware. Watching what I say, laughing when I laugh. You’ve even developed a fake laugh where you throw your head back and laugh. You giggle when tickled. You LOVE the beach as much as I do, and giggle with delight by the waves. Stranger danger is WAY better, although you still aren’t a favorite in the nursery at church. You’ve really become more interested in other kids, and even have learned to play a bit with them.

Literally, I look at you and my heart aches with contentment. I am so thankful for this role, I am so glad to be your mom. You are more than I ever could have dreamed.


Celebrating my 28th birthday at the beach, my favorite place.




At Summer's wedding shower, there's your Papa, cancer free! Doesn't he look great?



The first night you blew kisses, Father's Day!

Your first ride in the swan which you rode down the aisle for Summer's wedding. Adorable.



A new fav






No comments:

Post a Comment