Thursday, July 18, 2013

6 Months Old



Happy 6 months Norah girl

Half a year already! That doesn’t even seem possible. You my dear are a delight. I love learning who you are. Everyday I see more of your personality shine through. You are playful, you are full of smiles and joy. You laugh often, especially at your daddy. We celebrated your first official Christmas! You celebrated your first New Year’s Eve, complete with you and Brynn falling asleep in the backroom only to be awakened in time for midnight. I have a feeling that’s not the last time that will happen.

We moved in with Noni and Papa at the very end of this month while we transitioned for our new home! It was incredibly stressful during one of the busiest semesters of my life, but your Noni was so gracious and wonderful and a HUGE help to me! I hope one day I can serve you in the same way!


Milestones:
Broke the swaddle, NOT an easy task my dear!
Sitting up
Christmas in Wrightwood!



Christmas with Gigi and Grandpa and the McDowell's!

Christmas in Fresno!


Your first New Year's Eve!









Living at Noni's...you LOVED that tree. You liked to point at the fruit and grab it with your tiny hands. You and Papa made a game out of it.


Friends at OCC during a Mommy Lunch.









No comments:

Post a Comment